Thursday, November 24, 2016

Foreign Language class



The Little Lady is taking a Foreign Language class online. The class introduces her to 5 languages - French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Arabic.   It is a class that is suppose to introduce you to the language, food, and geography.   The objective is to help her figure out what she might want to study more in depth.

I keep finding her translation homework assignments on my computer.
I think her illustrations are good. 

So, what has she decided after an entire semester?
She has decided to learn Japaneses!
Yes! Not a language that she has spent any time on in this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen