Saturday, January 9, 2016

Temperature Crochet Afghan 2016

"Crocheting keeps me from unraveling" - Crochet Quote

The Little Lady and I are doing temperature afghans this year!
We are going to do the High Temperatures for our area each day. 
We live in a very "hot" area of the U.S.  So, unlike most people we don't get to start our afghan colors in the low 30s. Our afghan tempertures are lucky to get in the low 50s.  Our summers, however, get in the 120s!

The Little Lady picked out her colors for her Afghan. She will crochet either a line or a granny square for each day in the corresponding temperature color! She is still deciding on which one she will like to do. I think she is leaning toward doing a granny square each day. 
50s- Muliple Color
60s - Purple Neon
70s - Fushsia Neon
80s - Pink Neon
90s - Orange Neon
100s - Yellow Neon
120s - Blue Neon
Crochet Hook 5.00mm


I am not so fond of the brighter color!  So, mine is more earth tone.
50s - Natural Stripe
60s - Black
70s - Coffee)
80s - Terra Cotta
90s Autmn Stripe
100 - Dark Olive
110 - Green Camo Stripe
120s - Brown
Crochet Hook 550 mm


This is our High Temps for January so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen