Sunday, January 17, 2010

Erector Tractor and Car

Engineering is the professional art of applying science to the optimum conversion of natural resources to the benefit of man. - Ralph J. Smith

A little bit ago, Beloved came home from War. After spending the Holiday's gone it didn't take us long to put him to work at helping out with some of the "building" Christmas Presents that the Kiddos received from Christmas. The boys wanted to begin building as soon as he hit the door. (Mainly because I kept saying "that is a Daddy and Son craft!)













My sister-in-law recommended from the Timber Doodle catalog a building kit for little boys! I figured we would give it a whirl!
All the little pieces...



Picture Instructions -- No Words! Love It.





Screwing it together with the Safety Child's Screw Driver.

(Blue Thumb from Cake Icing!)







The Little Gentleman's Tractor.





The Little Man's Car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen