Saturday, April 10, 2010

Charleston Day Trip

Downtown Charleston - The Battery: "The most visited and amazing part of the lowcountry is The Battery. Each week thousands of people stroll, meander, jog and watch the seagulls, sailboats and the sunsets. Horse-drawn carriages and tour buses jockey for space to gawk at the magnificent views" ~ Dee Pridgen
I adore the city of Charleston, South Carolina! Yes, I do. There is something so beautiful about driving over one of Charleston's bridges and looking out over the river where so many Sailboats are enjoying the beautiful day with their sails up! It is just fabulous! -- Actually, I just love being in the downtown tourist area of the City! It is one of the most beautiful historic cities.There are so many photo opportunities! Except that, I can't get them! It is a little difficult to photograph when you are carrying a diaper bag, a camera, watching 3 younger kiddos and carrying the Little Miss on your hip!




But we did the Open Air Market, watched the horse carriage and hung out on the battery.
We miss you Daddy! Our day trips aren't the same with out you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen