Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day 2010

Blessed (enjoying enviable happiness, spiritually prosperous--with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor ...and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions) are the makers and maintainers of peace, for they shall be called the sons of God! Matthew 5:9


Dear Beloved,
I know that there are several things missing from this uniform. (Another bronze star and a distinquishing flying cross -- who knows what else? You rarely tell me unless I remark and tease you about how pretty that new ribbon is!) But, I just wanted to let you know that I am so proud of you! I love you! And, I want to say "Thank You". You are my hereo! And, I thank God for making you my Beloved.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive, but I know you don't serve for the ribbons, you serve for love of God and country. Our hero!! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen