Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dolly Fashion

Fashions fade, style is eternal. - Laurent

The Little Miss spent the other evening dressing her magnet dolls! She thinks this is a lot of fun.

Look closely! The third doll seems to be having issues with her clothes on her face!  This is the style apparently because they all come out looking like they are fashioned challenged.  But, since I don't pay much attention to the fashion run-way and I am regularly shocked  by the ladies who wear their pajamas at w*lm*rt, maybe it is just me who is not actually the one who is vogue!

3 comments:

  1. We pay no attention to fashion here. Our attire is mostly jeans and T-shirts. My girls loved to play with thier magnet dolls. So much fun. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen