Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Resting during our Vacation

Resting with your family should be an activity in which every now and then,  everyone just enjoys their time with each other yet can be also separately engaged!- Family Quotations

Today, Beloved made sure I just rested -- all day long!

The Little Ones played in the play room, read books in the reading room, jogged on the treadmills in the exercise room,  road go-carts in the garage, and ate ice cream on the veranda.


Then, we spent the evening on the third floor as a Family watching a movie - complete with popcorn - in the theater.

8 comments:

  1. Great place! I guess you don't have long to go now? Enjoy and rest up! and happy birthday to your beloved too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I also really really like that quote about holidays at the top of your post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a luxurious house! With a place like that, who needs to go anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosemary, I still have 2 months to go! But, for the last month, I have been asked, "Do any day now, huh?" I am huge! (giggle)

    Nell, no one wants to leave, I can assure you! Beloved keeps saying, "This house is just to big. You need to stop and refuel just to go from one room to the other!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful! Glad your sweetheart was so good to you!

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are getting plenty of rest during your vacation. It looks like a beautiful place. I had several posts to get caught up on. I love the one with the boys and their brotherly love pose. Actually, it is hard for me to get a serious picture of my girls. I think it is just too hard for them. Yours is a lock hold-mine is a tickle. Oh well! Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear you were able to get some much needed rest!! Enjoy!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen