Monday, October 7, 2013

Sausage and Tortellini Soup

"Remember that your child's character is like a good soup. Both are homemade." Pin Quote

My next door neighbor shared with me this recipe. We liked it.


Best Ever Sausage & Tortellini Soup

Ingredients:
3 cups cooked Italian sausage
3 cups uncooked tortellini (with cheese inside of course)
4 cups water
1 can evaporated milk
6 chicken boullion cubes
1 tbsp. oregano
1 tbsp. parsley
1 tbsp. chives
salt & pepper to taste
parmesan cheese

Put all ingredients except tortellini in medium size sauce pan and bring to boil.  Allow to simmer about 15 minutes.  Add tortellini and allow to boil according to pasta pkg. instructions.  Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve.

2 comments:

  1. I've made this. Very good, but I didn't use all the bouillon cubes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I will have to add tortellini to my grocery list and give this a try. Thanks and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen