Thursday, October 24, 2013

White Chicken Chili

"The secret ingredient is always cheese!" - Pin Quote



We finally found a White Chicken Chili that we all liked a lot.

3-4 boneless chicken breasts
1 block Monterey Jack cheese cubed (with jalepenos for spice)
1 cup chicken broth
2 cans northern beans rinsed and drained
1 can diced tomato
1 diced green pepper
1 diced red peper
1 small yellow onion, diced
salt
pepper

Low 4 to 6 hours

* apparently my family doesn't like the cumin in chili. Recipe called for 1 Tblsp cumin. I skipped it. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious. Dad and I made the soup similar Zuppa Toscana the other night. Think I may have some left overs tonight since he is out in the woods tonight playing pre 1840 living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this recipe!. It is getting cold here so some chili would definitely taste good. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen