Thursday, February 13, 2014

CAT Standaridzed

"The best teachers teach from the heart not the book." - Unknown

 In the state in which we are living right now, the STATE require Homeschoolers to test every year!  Even though the state did not have money to test the public school kids! Homeschoolers were not let off the hook!  Nice huh?

Testing Day is probably  the ONLY day that I think,  "What if I am messing up my kiddos?" (giggle) Well, in receiving the Little Lady's scores (haven't received the boys yet) I feel I can breath again until the next stupid standardized test!  

I asked for a raise. Beloved always teasingly empties his pockets but I never get more than 37 cents out of the deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen