Monday, September 8, 2014

Fabric Block Idea Thinking

"When life gives you scarps make a quilt." - Quilt quote

Our Nation Quilt Museum's School Quilt Block Challenge Fabric arrived in the mail. 


I think these colors are going to be a little hard this year to come up with something unique.
I bet we see a lot of water, grass and maybe some space stuff going on in a lot of the 16x16 top piece squares for the competition this year. 

The Kiddos are looking in drawing books for some ideas!
What do you see coming out of this fabric?

2 comments:

  1. The same as you - a grassy lawn near the sea. A house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea, to give everyone in the competition the same fabric and let creativity soar! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I like your idea and Lisa's, too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen