Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Good to know it isn't totally up to me... the Lord will fill in the gaps!

"All your children will be taught by the Lord, and Great Will be they peace."  Isaiah 54:13

I am so busy in the trenches that when I come up just to put my head up over the side rim I realize people have a life outside of child training! (heehee!) I can't come out of the trenches to often though, it make me lose focus! So, I have to quickly put my head back down and continue to try to train, lead the children in our families ministry mandate (which has kept me focused - knowing what to say yes and no to!) all the while knowing that this season is rigorous. Since, I know I can't do it all myself  with out God's help, I am holding on to the scripture, "All your children will be taught by the Lord, and Great Will be they peace." Isaiah 54:13 "--- "will be taught by the Lord" has been something that I am holding on to in regards to filling those gaps due to my human limitations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen