Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stain Glass in a Garden.

"People are like stain glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out. But, when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if their is light from within." - Elizabeth Ross

This stain glass picture frame is so beautiful.

My mother use to do stain glass when I was a little girl. She has a beautiful stain glass lamp that she made for her living room.  I wish I had a desire to learn how to do it. I watched enough that I remember the steps from my childhood.   I would love to teach the kiddos. Unfortunately, stain glass crafts tears up and is very rough on your hands.  Maybe, when they are older and I have a work shop to store the supplies!

Doesn't this look like a beautiful sitting area to read a book?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen