Saturday, October 10, 2015

A Day Date

"Love My Man!"

My Beloved took me jewelry shopping! We saw the "War Room". We went to our favorite restaurants. The Botanical Gardens. Hiked a Mountain where I had great reception of the Ga Bull dog game. I hiked it in a dress and sandals - so not a big deal.  He also took me to a cowboy dinner show where the songs were the "true" ole cowboy songs from the 1930/40. "Thanks" to my Parents who offered to watch all 5 kiddos so we could get away for a full day. Far from family and no babysitters is a typical military Life! So, we are Super Grateful! We have never gone off ever for a full day in 11 years since having children. A rare treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen