Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Lady Hangout

Christmas Cheer!

I hosted a unit Lady Christmas get together. We decided to have it in our community center for something different.  I decorated for the event with  my china, chargers, goblets, silverware, napkins, etc.  Lots of food!  And, we did the stealing Santa ornament exchange game!  I think we all enjoyed the community center and the little room that we had for our event. Quiet, Quaint and Relaxing. 









Hosting in January a baby Shower,  February we will probably paint,  March is Green theme for St.Pats day!

2 comments:

  1. That looked like it would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table! Was the event held across from the rvers? I would have had to crash the party.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen