Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis
Merry Christmas from our Family to Yours!!!

This is how this years Christmas Photo Session went for our Christmas Card.

Let see if we can get a picture of everyone together? Nope!

Let's try just the girls.

Not bad! What about the boys?

Turn your head toward the camera! This is not going well at all!

Oh good grief! Y'all get the gist! This will have to do...
Although, if anyone thinks that you are kissing your brother they would be mistaken! See that hand? It is about to take him down.

I guess I will settle for 4 good individual pictures this year! Sometimes you just have to take what you can get!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen