Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Lake House

"Drawing is . . . not an exercise of particular dexterity, but above all a means of expressing intimate feelings and moods." ~ Henri Matiss



Beloved and I got married in Savannah, Ga in 1997. Except for one year that we spent in Korea, we lived at our Lake House from 1999 to 2008. Amazing for a Military Family, huh?



We bought the Lake House from his Family. Beloved grew up on the Lake.

He moved out to the Lake House in 1976 while he was in 2nd grade.



I miss the Lake, my Family and Friends! (Although I have never articulated that to any of the Children) Apparently, one day the Little Lady missed the Lake too.


Little Lady age 6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen