Thursday, August 5, 2010

"No" Sew Fabric Dolls


“A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.” ~ Memory Quote



I hope she remembers making this "No" Sew Fabric Doll Project.

She seemed to enjoy doing it!


She spent one day cutting out the Fabric Dolls and the Fabric clothes.













The next day, she put mod podge glue to the back of the fabric

and place it on some very stiff facing material.




She allowed them to dry this afternoon.

She cut them out.

And, several of them are now ready.




* I bought the material while I was in Garden City out side of Savannah, Georgia at "Sew Much More". Mrs. Bonnie (the owner) said they were easy to do. She said, "Cut, glue and cut again!" So, we gave it a try. We bought a yard of each material and the stiff facing from her store. This has given her plenty of dolls and a variety of clothes.



I am very thankful that the Little Lady doesn't mind Momma learning along side her!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun! She'll have to teach me how to do those.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen