Sunday, August 8, 2010

Camp Activities

My profession is to always find God in nature. ~ Henry David Thoreau

Lake Barkley, Kentucky

More Camping Activities at Lake Barkley.

A Camping Cutie hanging out in a chair.



Relaxing.



Lake Barley has educational classes.

This particular one was on snakes.

She is holding a corn snake.

(The belly looks like an Indian Corn pattern)



An albino Corn Snake named Butterscotch.

(I am having a problem with finding them beautiful! Eww!)


Which snake is venomous?




Another camping activity...

some fun at Lake Barkley lake beach.



The Little Gentleman







The Little Man


Back at the campground the Little Ones spent time playing with their camping toys too.






There was lots of smiles during this camping trip!



2 comments:

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen