Monday, September 6, 2010

Pork Chop Foil Pockets

"I'm a man. Men cook outside. Women make the three-bean salad. That's the way it is and always has been, since the first settlers of Levittown. Outdoor grilling is a manly pursuit....If this wasn't firmly understood, you'd never get grown men to put on those aprons with messages like 'Come 'n' Get It'"- New York Times.


The Men were at it again!

This time my Dad did some "foil" pocket meals.

Beloved got the fire hot!


Ingredients:

Pork Chops

Sliced Potatos

Corn on the Cob

Chopped Onion

Baby Carrots

Salt and Pepper to taste.

Dabs of Butter!!!



Put on the hot coals for about 30 minutes.




Wash up Kiddos it is time to eat!



Dinner!



*A Recipe that the Guys put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen