Friday, February 11, 2011

In Love With A Mystery Part 3

"I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine" - Song of Solomn 6:3

Now, there is one thing that I know about Church Pianist. They have the seeing eyes of Eagles. I am not joking! And, this particular Lady was a Preacher’s Kid just like my Momma. And also, she was one of my Momma’s oldest girly friends. I knew that when she snagged me, I was in T-R-O-U-B-L-E! And, it didn’t take her long to whisper in my ear that she wanted to introduce me to someone!

I remember only half way listening while she told me that there was a single guy in the Church who she just knows would be perfect for me.

And, I remember thinking, “Uh my, She has lost her mind”.

I have no desire to be hooked up with anyone at this time. I had already pledged that God was going to have to plop a guy in my life by moving me with force. And, absolute when he did I wanted to make sure of three things, 1) He couldn’t be a Pastor/Missionary and 2) He can’t be in the military but 3) He HAD to love the Lord.

Now you must know something about me! Having a Dad that was military I knew a good bit of the military life style but also because I was a part of a Family who has Grand Parents, Parents, Uncles, Aunts and Cousins all in some sort of Ministry, this girly knows how the inner works of a Church work even better!

And, as a Grand Preacher’s Kid, I knew I was no match for a 50ish year old Preachers Kid who was the Pianist. She had way to much experience. So, I had to make an exit fast. She ended up getting snagged by another lady and it was at that time that I figured I best slip out, even though I knew I would probably pay for it later.

The next few services the guy who had been wearing the “green military one piece suit,” commonly known to me as the pilot pajamas suit, was nowhere to be seen.

(Beloved has no comments to insert at this time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen