Monday, October 24, 2011

Studying for a C 12 Check Ride

C 12 - Twin Engine turbo prop plane - Definition

Iceman has taped this poster of a C 12 cockpit on the camper wall in front of our bed.
He spends an hour a day studying it while I call out airplane procedures so he can pretend to flip switches and get a visual on where all the gages are on the plane.

I know all you pilot wives can relate on calling out procedures for your husbands, right?

There comes a point in the evening where not much studying goes on for him though!
Eventually he is clobbered by what he has fondly labeled as his own aviation crew.

2 comments:

  1. That sent me back in time... Flt school. I will never forget going over the flash cards with Mike for hours.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen