Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Smidgen of Italian

"Time with Daddy will always be a treasured memory."  -Unknown Scrapbook Quote

Beloved was cracking up the Children by see-sawing with them.
I was cracking up because of their giggles and loud belly laughs!


No one wanted to be left out including the Little Miss.
So, Beloved allowed her to take a careful turn.  


He is so gentle with them.

Not sure what it is but for some reason I kept thinking that as he is getting older, Beloved is looking more like that smidgen of Italian in him than his German and Swedish side.

7 comments:

  1. i love to see a dad playing w/ his kids like this! so precious and stuff the kids will always remember..

    and you're right! i think there IS a smidge of italian in there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these photos! Ha ha! That is a good mix I do believe...Italian and German. : P ....Especially since I am half Italian and half German. I always laugh and tell my hubby on my investigative powers...(He says I should have been a detective) "Italian styling and German engineering!"

    Love you! ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special! Lovely photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy time is always so special isn't it! lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful family. Your hubby looks like he is having a great time. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet! I love your daughter's curls! so beautiful!

    blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen