Thursday, September 20, 2012

Books Delivered

 
The stories of childhood leave an indelible impression, and their author always has a niche in the temple of memory from which the image is never cast out to be thrown on the rubbish heap of things that are outgrown and outlived. ~Howard Pyle
 
 I always think it is funny when the mail man gets all the credit for bring them new books!
 
 
Do you see any childhood favorites?
 
 

 
I haven't decided yet.
 What should we pick up first?
What has been your experience with any of these?

5 comments:

  1. I must admit we have no experience with any of these but they all look like great books. Grace would have picked George Washington as she always loved books about him. Julie would pick one of the horse books, always her favorite. I know you will enjoy them all. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with any, but the horse books look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My children are the same way, Carmen... they love, love, love new books! I see many familiar ones in your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved the Benjamin Franklin book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we have all of the books in the first two pictures! Guess we have 4 more on ourlist to get!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen