Wednesday, October 17, 2012

State Fair "Crafts and Collections"

 
I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else. - Pablo Picasso  

 
There were so many displays that obviously I couldn't take hundred of pictures. 
In each category they had cases of items. I just happened to take a few pictures of certain categories that had a few items that I wanted to remember for next year.
 (And, these are all Children's categories in the hobby division)
 
The baskets
 
Weaving
 
 
Recycle Competition
 
 
The leather competition.
 
 
Close up of the winner in the Bug collection
 
 
 
 
Quilts
 
 




 
Lego Competition
(no kits, original designs)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. And, it was the Children's and Youth division! They want to start up an adult division. Fastest growing category for the Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the Fair was some really FUN!!!! And the Quilts are so pretty, food yummy and those lego buildings were awesome...my kiddos have been enjoying theirs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen