Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Memory


"Even as an adult, I find it hard to sleep on Christmas Eve. Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter what your age." Carrie Latel

                                                The Children are all ready for Christmas!
Our Christmas Traditions has us opening Christmas Gifts on Christmas Eve. We do Christmas Appetizers.  Read the Christmas Story out of Luke.  Open the last box in both of the advent calendars. And, then we opened gifts.  Christmas Morning is a Cinnamon Roll breakfast!  We open the stockings. And, then I begin cooking for the Christmas Dinner while the children play.  Then, the rest of the day continues with preparations as we head off to our Christmas Trip adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen