Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Regrouping Day


Rest. Renew. Refill. - Life Quotes on Rest

We have been on the road for 6 days. So, we decided we needed a little "regrouping" day, as we are going to be in this are for 2 weeks. All the little legs needed some time to just play and Beloved wanted a day off as well. So, we did a "regrouping" day!

Regrouping day consist of  (1) Sleeping in a little.  Well, as much as you can with 5 kiddos in a camper  (2) Lego Playing. That big green container comes everywhere! (3) 3 loads of laundry to be cleaned  (4) Grocery shopping.  More Water! Items for meals.  I was doing fine on dinner items but since we pack our lunches/snacks into places, we were running low on several items such as bread. Basic camping supplies that needed to be restocked too, etc.  (5) A walk around the park to discover the gopher holes because the gophers are everywhere! Plus, to say "Hello" to the other campers  (6) And, also a little run to the book store as I needed something to read.


1 comment:

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen