Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Camping our way!

"Its the most wonderful time of the year." - Christmas 

We are moving across the country. So, we are houseless! Not necessarily homeless as we are living in the camper until we get to our next duty station. (We camp a good bit as most of you know!)

Each year, We give the children a Christmas Trip.  This year, we are camping at Disney for two weeks. We have already been here for several days. But, I thought I would give a glimpse of Christmas Camping our style. 

We have Christmas garland on the awning.  We have a Christmas Table cloth with a lantern and a candle.

We have mini-lanterns on our pop-up awning.  A taller Christmas Tree.
And, Christmas Stockings hanging off the camper.
The Children are watching a Christmas movie.

And, of course, here is a long view....
Night Time view...

Stay tuned... I will show you pictures of how others decorate at the Fort Wilderness Disney campground.  This place is such crazy with Christmas camping decor! And, we will show you our golf cart decorated for Christmas. As we are going to be in the Christmas Golf Cart parade.

2 comments:

  1. I always thought of camping as "roughing it", but this looks so fun and enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How magical!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    JIll

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen