Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter and White Flowers

In the depths of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.- Albert Camus

Winter and White just seem to be a natural fit for my Dining Room in January. The weather outside is cold and brisk and the change of colors seems so *clean* after having just coming from my typical go to Every Day Colors and Christmas red.

~












White Candles, cream/white doilies seem so pleasant as I moved it all into its special place just a few weeks ago. Yet, the room was calling out for something a little bit different still.

~





It has been so long since I have bought flowers.

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely arrangement Carmen. I love flowers in the dead of winter, it brings us a sweet cheerful feeling of contentment.
    Blessings,
    katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful. They look so inviting. We cook a lot of dried beans here especially in the winter. They just seem to go together. Enjoy your day. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I haven't gotten any flowers recently either, but now I just think I might!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to be able to change the whole atmosphere of your rooms by adding a certain new color here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful and clean!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a gift to me and they warm my heart. I read and treasure every one. If you leave a comment, I will visit you as well. ~ Carmen